Who we are
Sims Recycling Solutions is the world's largest electrical and electronics reuse and recycling company.
We provide IT and electronics recovery, reuse and recycling services to OEMs, CEMs, compliance scheme operators, businesses and government organisations throughout Europe.
By choosing Sims you are choosing to work with a trusted Global company who deliver cost effective, legally compliant and environmentally responsible solutions.
Our local and global reach
Our 50 operations span over five continents, and process over 500,000 tonnes of e-waste, IT and computer equipment and hazardous WEEE each year. Strategic partnerships in other countries mean that we offer our services in over 80 locations worldwide. Our operations span from Australia all the way to North America.
In Europe we have 25 operations in Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden and the UK, with partnerships in 10 other European countries. This enables us to provide electronics and IT asset recovery, reuse and recycling services to international manufacturers (OEMs), WEEE compliance scheme operators and organisations of all sizes throughout Europe.
What we do
Our core services are:
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) recycling – working to stringent legislation providing you with confidence that your WEEE is being recycled responsibly, ethically and environmentally
- Electronics recovery, refurbishment and reuse – services to help you gain maximum value from your redundant electrical, electronic, mobile devices and IT and computer equipment
- IT Asset Services – complete IT Lifecycle management for surplus or end of life IT, media and telecommunications equipment
- IT Recycling - secure, compliant and value adding reuse and recycling options.
- Secure data destruction – Government standard options to suit your data security needs.
- Hazardous waste recycling – our specialist facilities for recycling hazardous WEEE such as fridges, TVs and computer monitors ensure all hazardous materials are removed safely
- Mixed waste materials management – our advanced processes are specifically built to handle mixed waste streams
- Total waste management – we can provide you with comprehensive solutions, helping reduce your costs by working with one service provider
- Eco-days and events – activities to enhance and support your CSR and environmental objectives
- Transport, logistics and storage facilities – providing you with various solutions to help manage redundant electrical and electronic equipment either on or off your site
Cost effective solutions
Our aim is to provide you with cost effective reuse, recovery and recycling solutions which are delivered in line with legislation, government standards and your business needs.
Our advanced processing techniques for electrical and electronic waste achieve high levels of materials recovery, whilst safely recovering hazardous materials to provide maximum value to our customers.
Get in touch
Email or call +44 800 008 7223 to find out more about Sims Recycling Solutions recovery, reuse and recycling services.